Sat, Apr 27|
Weenie Dog Races
Get your wieners ready to run! Your pet could take home the championship prize!
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2019, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Greenville SportsPark, 3603 Leo Hackney Blvd, Greenville, TX 75402, USA
About The Event
Release of Liability
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration entry, I, the undersigned, assume responsibility for any injury or accident, which may occur during mine and my pet’s participation in the event or while I and my pet are on the premises of the event. I hereby release and hold harmless the City of Greenville, Texas, Turtle Creek Veterinary Medical Center, K9 Pro Dog Training/Geneva Fain, the sponsors, promoters, and all other persons and entities associated with the event or their agents or employees, or otherwise. I will not enter and participate unless both myself and pet are both physically healthy and capable of performing in the event and my pet is properly trained. I assume the risk associated with this event, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants and/or their pets, the effects of weather including high heat and/or humidity, or all such risks being known to me. For minors under the age of 18, this is to certify that my son/daughter has my permission to participate in the Bark section events and related events, is in good physical condition, and that the event officials have my permission to authorize emergency medical treatment if necessary. I grant permission to all the foregoing to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose.
Guidelines for pet participation:
1. All dogs participating in pet activities will be screened at check in. Turtle Creek Veterinary Medical Center will have final authority on the suitability of any animal to participate.
2. All dogs participating in Bark events must be current on their immunizations according to state guidelines. An event of this type presents an ideal opportunity for transmissible disease, i.e. parvo and distemper virus. In the younger animals, a complete series is not accomplished until at least 12 weeks of age. Any animals that have not completed their immunization series is considered contagious and at risk for obtaining and spreading disease. Any pet over the age of 12 weeks must be current with its Rabies immunization and should be prepared to provide proof in the event of an animal control officer inspection.
3. All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 10ft. Retractable leads are not allowed, as they pose a potential safety hazard to other participants and their pets.
4. Owners are responsible for their own pet’s waste pick up.
5. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Overly aggressive behavior by a dog
• Female dogs in heat or advanced pregnancy
• Dogs in poor/questionable health
• Mistreatment of any dog